ICDS Constructors Ltd. Ireland
ICDS Constructors Ltd, established in 1976, is a name synonymous with the supply of quality construction labour in Ireland.
In recent years we have supplied trades and labour to Ireland’s leading construction companies on such prestigious projects as:
- The Dublin Port Tunnel, the Jack Lynch tunnel in Cork and the Limerick tunnel
- Motorway projects on the M3, M4, M6, M7, M9, M50
- The Luas extension to Citywest
- Landmark buildings such as Terminal 2 at Dublin airport, National conference centre, Beacon South Quarter, Ulster bank at Georges’ Quay, Chocolate factory site at Kilmainham, Castlemartyr Hotel
- The new Hospital at Enniskillen, and extension of Blackrock Clinic.
ICDS Constructors is a full member of the CIF (Construction Industry Federation) and all workers provided are paid CIF rates, are members of an appropriate union, are members of the CIF Pension & Sick pay scheme and have current Safepass and Manual Handling Training.
All our managers are construction professionals with many years “hands on” experiences. Equally important for ICDS and its clients, is the company expertise in managing the complex logistics of maintaining a safe, strong and effective workforce irrespective of location. This skill has been developed by years of experience.
"Our Experience is Your Solution"
ICDS Ireland Projects
|Dublin Port Tunnel||Western Routeway||Glens Bridge, Dublin|
|M6 motorway Ireland. Precast beam installation over River Suck, Roscommon, Ireland||M6 motorway Ireland. Precast bridge beam installation||M50 motorway, Dublin, Ireland|