Quantity Surveyor - RC Frame
|Division||Civil Engineering & Infrastructure|
Our client are a well respected RC Frame and Structural Contractor looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join them on a permanent basis on a flagship project, the role is based out of Avonmouth, Bristol.
Candidate profile + Project Information:
• 7+ years’ experience as a QS, RC frame or heavy civils exp an advantage.
• Site based in Avonmouth, for construction of large two to three storey structures.
Role & Responsbilities:
- Providing commercial support to Design and Contract Staff;- Preparing valuations for interim application for payment including variations;- Preparing, negotiating and agreeing final accounts and contra charges;
- Preparing sub-contract enquiries and order documentation;
- Re-measurement of Bills of Quantities;
- Preparing cost budgets and prices for contract variations;
- Preparing subcontract valuation and payment certificates;
- Monitoring costs to ensure budgets are met;
- Preparation of contract claims information;
- Evaluating/selecting subcontract tenders;
- Checking material sizes and quantities for procurement;
- Setting up and maintaining contract files
· Ability to manage and effectively monitor sub-contractors
· Have excellent communication – both oral and written, numeric and computer skills
· You will have previous rc frame or groundworks experience
This position will suit an accomplished Quantity Surveyor keen to progress their career and skills with a successful contractor. They have many exciting projects to work on in the future and a healthy forward book of some high profile projects.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE
|Apply Email friend Alert similar|
|Back to Search|
|Contact Interested candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately or call Stephen Walsh on +44 208 427 8437 for further information.|