Electronics Design Engineer with 3yrs experience required for permanent role in South Dublin.
- Embedded code design mostly in C and Assembler for 8-bit microcontrollers (ST family)
- Hardware design (analog, digital, PCB layout, Bill of Materials)
- Electrical design for different power systems (contactors, pumps, 3 phase systems)
- Designing for manufacture (understanding production / supply chain issues)
- Building prototypes to prove the concept (hands on wiring, crimping, SMT soldering)
- Understanding basic thermodynamics physics (water heating / pumping)
- Ability to trouble-shoot / support production (practical use of oscilloscope, multi-meter)
- Supporting subcontractors (BOMs, Gerber files), local and global.
- Design for CE approval and various international regulations.
- Project management from specification to product launch
- Delivery of documentation to ISO protocols
- Bachelor’s degree minimum
- Three years design experience, preferably in-house.
- Experience in working with both management and design teams.
- 8 bit microcontroller embedded C code design and development,
- Hardware design (both electrical / electronics),
- Mixed – signal design,
- PCB layout (1 – 2 layers),
- Exposure to EMC issues
- Effective organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
- Proactive and progressive
- Flexible, ability to work to tight deadlines (go the extra mile)
- Ability to see things from clients viewpoint
- Eloquent/articulate - able to propose & defend strategies
- Ability to think outside the box - strategic and tactical thinker
- Strong attention to detail