|Division||Science, Pharma, Food|
Formulation Scientist- Waterford.
The ideal candidate would be responsible for formulation development of both Generic and New Drug Product development through:
• Assisting with all R&D and Operations related formulation development activities ensuring strict adherence project plans.
1. Project Planning:
3. To identify and make recommendations for improvements as part of a team within or outside the department in order to ensure continuous improvement. Highlight opportunities for system optimisation to team members.
4. To support all on-going formulation and regulatory functions & requirements.
5. To complete all documentation correctly in order to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction and compliance to GMP.
6. To prepare reports and submission documentation in support of licence applications to various regulatory authorities.
7. To perform additional team tasks as agreed to support effective running of the Business
Minimum Qualifications & Experience requirements:
Qualified to a minimum of honours degree level in Pharmaceutical science or related discipline.
|Apply Email friend Alert similar|
|Back to Search|
|Contact Interested candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately or call Sean Fitzsimons on +353 1 632 1200 for further information.|