|Ref. No.||RS 16066|
Automation Engineer- Waterford
The successful candidate would execute projects in a fast paced, multi-disciplined, cross-functional team environment
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
·Develop and implement new technologies, controls and vision systems to improve cost and quality of existing strategic medical device products.
·Facilitate internal resources and outside vendors in developing technical solutions for automated equipment. Interface with equipment vendors to ensure successful machine delivery, integration and manufacturing validation.
·Develop and manage project schedules/detailed work plans in order to meet overall project goals. Communicate status of project activities on a regular basis.
·Support product, platform and cost improvement programs by delivering qualified vision systems and acquisition software, machine controls and PLC/SCADA software. Interface with SQA, QA and Operations groups to successfully validate software systems. Author and execute software test scripts as required.
·Provide automation requirements and implement solutions for product lines and/or capacity expansions.
·Provide technical and controls core competency support, including training to Operations and Engineering personnel on an as-needed basis, including possible off-hours, remote and onsite coverage rotation
·Travel to vendor locations for project reviews may be required.
Education, Experience & Skills required:
· Degree in Electrical, Electro-Mechanical, Computer Systems or Electronic Engineering or other similar technology degree – or equivalent training/experience
· Experience in high volume low cost manufacturing systems development
· Knowledge of software development life cycle methodologies, statistical analysis and machine vision fundamentals a plus.
· Must be able to work with Operations staff, Manufacturing/Maintenance technicians and engineers in cross-functional team setting.
· 3+ years’ experience with development, integration and project management of automated control systems including Vision systems, PLC’s, motion control, robotics, HMI’s and SCADA control systems software
Experience with equipment build, process automation, machine vision systems development and medical products a plus.
Experience working in a cGMP/FDA regulated environment
|Apply Email friend Alert similar|
|Back to Search|
|Contact Interested candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately or call Robert Smith on +353 1 632 1200 for further information.|