Site Manager - Residential - London
|Division||Construction & Site Management|
Our Client is one of the largest and most acclaimed house builders in the UK. Who have built a reputation for quality in everything they do creating some of the most significant homes in London to date.
They are the type of developer who like to apply the same mentality to their staff as they do to their projects; where ever your talents lye they'll make sure you reach your full potential.
As well as having an outstanding name in the residential market, the next few decades are set to be there biggest with numerous projects going ahead all over London.
The role involves managing a small team of personnel and coordinating all the subcontracted trades. Responsibility is for ensuring the construction process is safe; that build quality, workmanship and environmental standards are consistently high and homes are completed on time and to pre-determined cost.
My Client is looking to pay in the region of £50,000 - £70,000 basic salary + a competitive package. My client offers fast progression for stand out candidates.
About the requirements:
* Must have at least 5 years recent, solid experience as a Site Manager
* You will have experience working on large multi storey developments within a residential environment (Private or Housing Association)
* Must have a natural attention to detail and a strong personality/character
* You must be able to own problems and be capable of managing day to day without supervision
* Candidates must have strong communication skills
|Apply Email friend Alert similar|
|Back to Search|
|Contact Interested candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com immediately or call Bradley Pearce on 00442084278295 for further information.|