Material Supply Planner/Analyst
|Division||Supply chain & Logistics|
Material Supply Planner/Analyst - North Dublin.
In this role you will work as part of the site Procurement team to support the management of an international supply base to meet business requirements in terms of part delivery, inventory, logistics, quality and total cost. We are seeking someone who can actively contribute to the management and development of the site Planning and Materials Supply systems in a progressive manner.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
• Advance and maintain the suite of Material Availability and Can-Build Analysis reports used to proactively improve material supply and information to Production
• Perform ‘Can-Build’ analysis to support the Procurement team. Assess the feasibility of Production Plan changes and address constraints to resolution
• Maintain planning parameters and BoM structures to ensure accurate MRP execution for both Production and Service Parts
• Support the ECN implementation process to ensure smooth part configuration changes, from suppliers through to internal production, in a timely manner
• Implement and maintain a program for data integrity which ensures that accurate information and reports are generated from SAP and derivative reports to support supply management
• Support NPI programs with analysis and reporting to show the material status from design release through PO placement to stock availability, to support build plans
• Manage Product phase-outs to ensure minimal residual production inventory, while assuring continuity of the Service Parts program. Provide analysis and information to support obsolescence and Last-Time-Buy (LTB) decisions.
• Through analysis and reporting drive initiatives to reduce overall raw material stock-holding to support site targets and best practice inventory performance. Support the site Inventory Reporting program.
• Support the use of 'Lean Supply' methods & VMI programs to minimise inventory levels, while assuring continuity of supply, through planning optimisation.
• Optimise the Supplier Scheduling program to better integrate company requirements within supplier operations. Ensure the integrity of the material requirements information on the Supplier Scheduling program
• Analyse and optimise the Inbound Freight program with 3PL's and the Procurement team to minimise freight costs without compromising material delivery/availability. Align delivery lot sizes with Freight modes and site storage plans.
• Root cause issues and implement improvements to the Planning system (data and process) where data inaccuracies are generated
• Drive best practices in Planning and Supply Optimisation within the site through continuous improvement ideas and projects.
Interested applicants should have:
• Excellent planning and analytical skills. High attention to detail.
• Strong numeracy skills with accurate data analysis and reporting. Ability to collate and analyse large amounts of data in a methodical and structured manner. Advanced Excel user.
• Experience of planning for major supplier part transfers (resourcing), dual supply and new supplier/part start-up programs in a controlled and risk-managed way.
• Excellent Project Management skills. Ability to implement process improvements at a site and Planning/Procurement team level.
• Strong interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills. Ability to conduct and lead meetings effectively across various functions.
• Excellent oral communications and business writing skills
• Dynamic team player that can work proactively on cross-functional teams. 'Can-do' approach to work
• Able to work on own initiative with strong problem-solving skills and decision-making ability
• SAP Planning and Purchasing experience highly desirable.
Education and Experience requirements:
Degree in Business, Procurement, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or a related discipline. Preferably APICS qualified.
Minimum of 5 years’ direct materials experience within a Planning, Logistics or Procurement function, preferably in an electro-mechanical manufacturing environment
Experience of working with Material Planning & Control Systems covering BoM structures, ECN Management, Master Production Scheduling, Planning Master Data Management, Schedule-based replenishment models, ‘Lean Supply’ methods and Logistics supply models
|Apply Email friend Alert similar|
|Back to Search|
|Contact Interested candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com immediately or call Anthony McLoughlin - Head Office on 01-6321200 for further information.|