Senior Mechanical Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer - North Dublin.
In this role you will:
2) Provide technical support to the manufacturing and test of medical device product platforms in a high complexity and highly regulated technology environment.
3) A deep technical competency in the area of mechanical / electro-mechanical / automation design is required with a proven ability to design parts, assemblies, jigs, fixtures & test equipment. Familiarity in optics, biochemistry and/or statistics an advantage.
4) Troubleshooting capability required to analyze problems to root cause with a structured approach and fully develop solutions, including all associated planning and design verification and validation activities.
5) The incumbent will require an ability to work across a significant subset of the key technologies involved in modern instrumentation such as fluidics, moulding, electro-mechanics, software, electronics, optics, machining, metal fabrication etc.
6) You will be considered a local process owner, be able to develop and manage systems of metrics for manufacturing and projects. Complete systems analysis and develop projects to drive continuous improvement in key metrics in alignment with Lean, 6 Sigma, Design Robustness Principles and A3 Problem Solving Principles. You may be a member of several project teams.
7) Participate in the continuous development of the quality system, including standard operating procedures (SOP's), workflow development, product and process validations coupled with the ability to write concise technical reports.
8) Support new product introduction and technology transfer initiatives from design through to maturation of product and process. Familiar with Product Lifecycle Management control systems for configuration control.
Interested applicants should have:
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering with minimum 5 years' mechanical design engineering experience. Bachelor’s degree in alternative disciplines will be considered if balanced by relevant engineering experience.
|Apply Email friend Alert similar|
|Back to Search|
|Contact Interested candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately or call Anthony McLoughlin - Head Office on 01-6321200 for further information.|