Continuous Improvement Maintenance Craftsperson
|Location||Dublin City Centre|
|Division||Science, Pharma, Food|
Continuous Improvement Maintenance Craftsperson - Dublin.
• Implementation of Manufacturing Excellence tools within the maintenance department
• Perform and manage Root Cause Investigations via the A3 template.
• To operate any computer-based equipment as may be necessary to fulfil job role e.g. BMS, ePAS4, equality, MAI, PEMAC
• Ensure CAPA, Deviation and Change Control are raised and followed through in accordance with the system.
• Maintain all company documentation to the highest GMP standard and ensure all company documentation is completed correctly e.g. work orders, logbooks, GMP forms, LPR’s, training records, plant data books etc.
• To assist in developing and maintaining an appropriate spare parts stock
• Complete planned maintenance work orders and enter all relevant information in PEMAC
• Support other departments as required.
• Attend Production Performance Meetings when required.
• Ensure compliance with cGMP, Health & Safety, Environmental and company standards.
Experience & Qualifications sought for this role:
• The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in Continuous Improvement in production maintenance in a controlled and regulated environment, preferably in the pharmaceutical/healthcare/food industry, and will be familiar with GMP practices in maintenance. A Green Belt qualification or equivalent would be preferred but not essential.
Interested applicants should possess the following competencies/skills:
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Self-starter, take initiative, work with minimal guidance and drive progress
• Excellent communication skills
|Apply Email friend Alert similar|
|Back to Search|
|Contact Interested candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately or call Anthony McLoughlin - Head Office on 01-6321200 for further information.|