Manufacturing Engineer (NPI)
Manufacturing Engineer (NPI) - County Westmeath.
Purpose of Job:
• Develop resource allocation and a critical path so as to effectively manage the introduction of technology on lines, modifications and process improvements.
• Develop manufacturing technical capabilities and skills so as to ensure ongoing process requirements can be effectively achieved.
• Actively contribute to the enhancement of compliance initiatives for areas of responsibility.
• Develop strong links with sister plants so as to ensure effective ongoing transfer and sharing of products, processes and systems.
• In response to in-house quality levels and product complaints, develop process improvement projects so as to achieve the highest quality standards.
• Generate Process and Test method validation protocols and reports. Ensure that process validations and work methods are adequate to maintain the highest quality standards.
• Through effective information flow and interaction, develop harmonious working relationships within engineering and other functions, and ensure employees within manufacturing engineering have the necessary information and resources to effectively perform their jobs.
• Ensure safety standards and awareness within the manufacturing/process engineering group are in compliance with legislation and issues effectively dealt with.
• To prepare technical documentation such as standard operating procedures, safety programmes, validation protocols, technical reports, engineering calculations, change controls and other documentation as required.
• To provide technical leadership and structured approach to problem solving for operations personnel involved in process engineering and development activities.
• To present, where appropriate, technical data to internal / external audit and inspection groups as required.
Requirements for this role:
• Good problem solving abilities – able to identify facts, consider a number of alternative approaches and evaluate the most appropriate course of action.
• Team and results orientated - committed and energetic approach to work with positive attitude.
• Proven reliability – efficient, results-orientated and manage own time well.
• Ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude.
• Six Sigma/lean expertise demonstrated in the manufacturing, process development and validation of new products is highly desired.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work to tight project timelines and within approved budgets.
|Apply Email friend Alert similar|
|Back to Search|
|Contact Interested candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately or call Anthony McLoughlin - Head Office on 01-6321200 for further information.|