|Division||Science, Pharma, Food|
QC Technician - County Wicklow.
This role is being offered as a 12-months fixed-term contract
KEY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The QC Technician is responsible for the testing of all raw materials intermediates and products from the plant. Other responsibilities include sampling of products, in-process control testing, calibration of analytical instruments, green labelling of raw material intermediates and products, validation of analytical techniques, stability study and reference standard testing, analytical documentation control, drafting of analytical monographs, environmental test samples, management of the Chemical stores area.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (key accountabilities):
• Requirement to work shift is an essential pre-requisite of this job function.
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE SOUGHT:
Essential: Third Level Qualification –Science / Chemistry discipline or equivalent.
Desirable: Experience in a wide range of analytical techniques, particularly HPLC and GC.
Previous experience in a quality control role in an FDA/IMB regulated environment required.
• Some experience in a Quality Control role in the Pharma Industry with experience in HPLC/GC.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Understanding of cGMP environment and regulations.
• Fluent in English – written and oral.
|Apply Email friend Alert similar|
|Back to Search|
|Contact Interested candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com immediately or call Anthony McLoughlin - Head Office on 01-6321200 for further information.|