Electronics Design Engineer- South Dublin
|Division||Engineering & Electronics|
Electronics Design Engineer- South Dublin.
In this role you will be responsible for the electronics hardware and firmware design for the company's products.
Possessing excellent firmware design skills, the successful candidate can work alone and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
• Embedded code design mostly in C and Assembler for 8-bit microcontrollers (ST family)
• Hardware design (analog, digital, PCB layout, Bill of Materials)
• Electrical design for different power systems
• Designing for manufacture (understanding production / supply chain issues)
• Building prototypes to prove the concept
• Ability to trouble-shoot / support production
• Supporting subcontractors, local and global.
• Design for CE approval and various international regulations.
• Project management from specification to product launch
• Delivery of documentation to ISO protocols
Interested applicants should have skills in:
• 8 bit microcontroller embedded C code design and development,
• Hardware design (both electrical / electronics)
• Mixed – signal design.
• PCB layout (1 – 2 layers)
• Exposure to EMC issues
• Effective organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
Professional Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree minimum
• Three years design experience, preferably in-house.
• Experience in working with both management and design teams.
|Apply Email friend Alert similar|
|Back to Search|
|Contact Interested candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately or call Anthony McLoughlin - Head Office on 01-6321200 for further information.|