Test Engineer - Galway
|Division||Engineering & Electronics|
Test Engineer - Galway.
In this role you will be responsible for design & delivery of Series Production Test Systems for New Products by Research, Design & Development of Standardised Test Strategies to meet Project Milestones.
• Drive Test Engineering best practices including S/W & H/W standardisation from Prototyping through to Series Production.
• Provide requirements to DFT, DFMs, PFMEAs & Design Reviews.
• Work closely with Test Engineering & Project Teams in delivering new projects to Production with clear focus on Cycle Times Targets, First Time Yield, Direct Labour and Test System Efficiency/Utilisation.
• Provide training to Technician Group as part of Project handover to Production
• Development/ Integration/ Testing of cutting edge technologies and latest communication standards
• Drive Test Engineering best practices within the S/W, H/W & Mechanical Engineering Design Teams.
• Develop Test Sequences on existing Bespoke Test sequencer and future NI Test Platform.
• Integration of Test applications to Automated Production Processes
• Liase with Design Engineers (Hardware/Software & Mechanical), and Process Engineering, in the Design, Development and Delivery of Test System Solutions and provide input/updates to DFT, DFMs,PFMEAs & Design Reviews.
• Specify and Design test fixtures, considering Poka Yoke techniques, etc.
• Generation of Qualification Plan and statistical data to validate product test strategy
• Generation of Technical & Training documentation
• Degree/Diploma in Manufacturing/Mechanical/Industrial/Electronics Engineering or Equivalent
• Minimum 4 Years Experience'within Electronics Manufacturing Environment
• NI LabView and TestStand Experience with Certification considered beneficial.
• Software Programming Skills – C, C++, Batch programming or similar.
• General Software Packages skills – Microsoft Office Suite, Minitab, etc.
• Experience with Protocol standards GPIB, RS232, LIN, CAN, Ethernet & WiFi.
• Experience in Video Standards – LVDS, NTSC, Ethernet an advantage.
• Experience with Automation equipment (Sensors, I/O, PLC’s, Robotics) an advantage.
• Experience in document writing is required, i.e. procedures, specifications, reports, etc.
• Experience with CAD packages, CadStar, SolidWorks, etc would be beneficial.
• Experience with In Circuit Test and Principals would be beneficial.
• Must be capable of generating and understanding Capability and R&R reports.
• Project management skills would be beneficial.
• Knowledge of DFT/DFM requirements for PCB and Final Assembly Required.
• Mechanical Engineering principles experience would be beneficial.
|Apply Email friend Alert similar|
|Back to Search|
|Contact Interested candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com immediately or call Anthony McLoughlin - Head Office on 01-6321200 for further information.|